The next three-day intensive coaching launch is September 15-17, 2015 in Grapevine, Texas near the DFW Airport.
The easiest way to know what happens is to listen to three of our student describe the three days.
Whether your interest is in adding coaching skills to your leadership, taking your life in a new direction, or becoming a professional coach, this three-day dive into key topics will get you started as a coach. You’ll leave prepared to start coaching immediately.
This program is geared for coaches beginning their professional career and for those simply wanting to add coaching skills to their toolkit. Experienced coaches participate to refresh their knowledge base and to hone their skills. The program is approved for 16 hours of Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEU’s) with the International Coach Federation.
The program provides coaches with knowledge, skills, practice, and feedback on their coaching. The course will address specifics for running programs in person and virtually.
Participants leave the program with tools, resources, skills and practice in coaching, including:
- An understanding of what coaching is, similarities and differences with counseling, training, mentoring, and facilitation
- Core skills and competencies for masterful group coaching
- Foundational principles: Learning styles, listening, asking curious powerful questions, and feedback
- Creating Connection, Trust and Accountability
- Exercises, Tools and Resources for Coaching
- Working with, and engaging, different learning styles
- Navigating Tricky Issues
- Practice and feedback on your skills
The program includes:
- 16 hours of training ( 15 Core Competency CCEU’s)
- Online DiSC profile to assess your communication style
- Experience as a coach and as a client (your first three sessions)
- Your UCU Resource Workbook
- Online Time Mastery profile and self-coaching application
- Your copy of Coaching for Performance by Sir John Whitmore.
- Your copy of The Power of TED* *The Empowerment Dynamic by David Emerald
- New Client Welcome Forms
- Sample Coaching Agreements
- Small student/faculty ratio for personal attention
- Student rates on coaching tools
- An opportunity for you to get hands-on practice and feedback on your coaching skills
Venue: The host hotel is the SpringHill Suites, Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine, 2240 W. Grapevine Mills Circle Grapevine, TX 76051. You can use this link to receive our special rate of $119 per night.
Space limited to 15 coaches.
Cost: $1250 (payable in four installments). Register with one or more colleagues and save 10% each.
Here’s what past participants have said about the program:
“This is the place to learn the skills needed for coaching.” – Diane Dieffenbach
“Completely changed my mindset on the way I view people and life. I am a better person now.” – Megan Salmon
“DO IT! Sooner than later ” – Darla Oehlman
“A must to take.” – Diane Engle
For more details on-line, look for the Ultimate Coach University program descriptions. We are the only ICF ACSTH program that has an emphasis in direct selling.
Contact Dana Phillips, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
Looking forward to having you join us!