Have you ever had so many snafu’s that you feel like you got a lemon? To make a very long story short, we’ve been working like crazy to update the website, it isn’t done, and we have to get students enrolled for the May Coaching Launch Workshop. Dana Phillips, one of the managing partners, is climbing walls trying to contact people about May. And if Dana’s not happy, ain’t nobody happy.
Time to make lemonade, right? That’s easy for you to say. You don’t have a workshop to fill.
The website looks pretty, it just isn’t completely accurate. Please don’t go to the website for information about our next program. It’s generally accurate, but not completely right. (When’s the last time someone told you to avoid their website? Never!)
That’s all you need to know about the lemons. You know that lemonade is a simple drink made of lemons and sugar. Here is our lemonade and you get a sweet deal.
Let’s make Dana happy! If you will contact her and talk about UCU, you get 10% off the enrollment fee.
That’s it. We can’t give you a steak dinner or a weekend in Jamaica for talking with us. If you are interested in learning more about coaching, this may be your best opportunity to change your life.
We are asking you to email Dana, email@example.com, and have a conversation about the program. Dana set a goal of talking to 100 interested people. She is committed to making her goal and won’t be happy until it’s done. As we both know, if Dana’s not happy, ain’t nobody happy.
Make Dana happy! Talk with her about May. She wants to talk with you about it and how it might fit into your life.
Your conversation will save you $125 off your enrollment fee. Here are some of the details:
From May 5-7, UCU opens its door for the next cohort of coaches at its Launch Workshop.
Why should you consider coming? If any of these reasons for attending apply to you, please join us.
You want to see “coaching training” up close to see if it fits your vision. You’ve seen trainers and you’ve seen consultants, and something seems to be missing. Maybe coaching is it.
- You are a coach and want more formal training so you can play a bigger game.
- You get pumped beyond belief by supporting others to play full-out.
- You are looking for the pieces of getting your International Coach Federation credential.
- You want to succeed. You want your team to succeed. And you know that with the right type of support you can improve your ability to inspire and hold others accountable for accomplishing significant achievements.
Let’s face it; we all have experienced coaching and have seen coaching in action. Have you ever thought about understanding coaching without the pressure of results? That’s what the UCU Launch workshop in May offers: Three days to understand coaching.
- Day One is about thinking like a coach.
- Day Two is about acting like a coach.
- Day Three is about being a coach.
When you attend the three day Launch from May 5-7 in Dallas, Texas, you receive:
- Online DiSC profile to assess your communication style
- Experience as a coach and as a client (your first three sessions)
- Your UCU Resource Workbook
- Online Time Mastery profile and self-coaching application
- Your copy of Coaching for Performanceby Sir John Whitmore.
- Your copy of The Power of Ted* *The Empowerment Dynamic by David Emerald.
- New Client Welcome Forms
- Sample Coaching Agreements
- Small student/faculty ratio for personal attention
- Student rates on coaching tools
Want to talk about how this might just be what you are looking for?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a personal conversation about how UCU may be for you. Why not check it out and save 10% at the same time? Let’s make Dana happy!