On September 17, Ultimate Coach University opens its door for the next cohort of coaches at its Launch Workshop. Here are a few things past students have said:
Why should you consider coming? If any of these reasons for attending apply to you, please join us.
You get pumped beyond belief by supporting others to play full-out.
You are looking for the pieces of getting your International Coach Federation credential.
You want to succeed. You want your team to succeed. And you know that with the right type of support you can improve your ability to inspire and hold others accountable for accomplishing significant achievements.
Let’s face it; we all have experienced coaching and have seen coaching in action. Have you ever thought about understanding coaching without the pressure of results? That’s what the UCU Launch workshop in September offers. Three days to understand coaching.
- Day One is about thinking like a coach.
- Day Two is about acting like a coach.
- Day Three is about being a coach.
When you attend the three day Launch from September 17-19 in Dallas, Texas, you receive:
- Online DiSC profile to assess your communication style
- Experience as a coach and as a client (your first three sessions)
- Your UCU Resource Workbook
- Online Time Mastery profile and self-coaching application
- Your copy of Coaching for Performance by Sir John Whitmore.
- Your copy of StandOut by Marcus Buckingham.
- New Client Welcome Forms
- Sample Coaching Agreements
- Small student/faculty ratio for personal attention
- Student rates on coaching tools
Want to talk about how this might just be what you are looking for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or a personal conversation about how UCU may be for you.